Home » Latest » 90% power supply restored in Baghat sub division: PDD.

90% power supply restored in Baghat sub division: PDD.

Power Development Department (PDD) today claimed to have restored 90 percent power supply in Baghat-sub division here.

“There was extensive damage to transmission lines after trees fell on them due to heavy snowfall. However, due to overnight works, we have restored 90 percent power supply. Work is going on to restore power supply in remaining 10 percent areas our division,” said Ajaz Ahmad, superintending engineer circle Srinagar-Budgam.

AEE Rangreth Tasaduq Nabi said power has been restored in both Sanat Nagar and Rangreth industrial estates.“It was a difficult task to remove trees and foliage from transmission lines, but our team work continuously to restore the power supply. Though there are momentary snags, but we are monitoring the power supply,” he added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

default

30549 of 31469 grievances addressed in Governor’s rule.

Since the imposition of Governor’s Rule, during 20th June – 16th November, 2018, the Grievance ...